Bookkeeping on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
In addition to helping you organize your books, I can also help you find the right computer tools for your business needs. Bookkeeping includes bank reconciliation, recording of sales and purchases, as well as cash receipts and disbursements.
Accurate records allow you to make informed decisions that will affect the future of your business. With additional explanation or supporting documents related to your financial statements, I can help you facilitate the maintenance of the general ledger and the production of accounts payable and accounts receivable reports.
In addition, accurate bookkeeping also allows you to make comparisons between your current and past financial situation, make forecasts for the future, meet the requirements of the tax authorities and to save time and energy when monitoring.
- Business services
- Chartered professional accountant with a graduate degree in taxation
- Support tailored to the needs of businesses (SMEs and self-employed)
- Quick and easy access to professional services
- Excellent value for money
- Professional and personalized quote
- North Shore
- South Shore